The nano R3 range of CPD high capacity process cycling refrigerated dryers are specifically designed for the unique demands of high air flows and high heat load compressed air applications.
The advanced nano R3 cycling refrigerated air dryer combines the advantages of a direct thermal exchange with thermal storage. It’s two dryers in one. By combining these two powerful energy saving technologies the R3 provides you with the lowest power consumption available in the market today. This cutting edge concept not only reduces your energy bill, it also offers steady dew point performance and reliable operation to ensure you have continuous,worry free, clean and dry compressed air.
- Food & Beverage
- Natural gas
- User friendly PLC controls with HMI interface in a UL certified panel
- Zero air loss condensate drains save you energy by saving valuable compressed air
- Cycling dryer can provide up to 80% energy savings vs a traditional direct expansion dryer
- Water cooled condenser top mounted for ease of service
- Robust tub and shell heat exchanger provides consistent dew point, long service life and low pressure drop (models CPD 10000 – 30000)
- Controls self adjust with the ambient conditions
- Design approved for rebates
- Low pressure drop
- R404a refrigerant in all models