The nano R2 range of RNC high temperature direct expansion refrigerated air dryers are specifically designed for the unique demands of high temperature compressed air applications. With seven models from 10 to 110 cfm and a 1 micron coalescing inlet filter provided as standard, the nano RNC refrigerated air dryers are the optimum choice for fluctuating air flows and harsh environments. nano’s RNC range allows customers running a consistent volume of compressed air the ability to achieve excellent dew point performance and save energy.
For the optimum in clean compressed air, the RNC refrigerated air dryers can also be supplied with a 0.01 micron after filter, providing comprehensive moisture and particulate removal in a single, cost effective and reliable package.
- Paint & Coatings
- Machine tools
- stainless steel heat exchanger with a patented design, corrosion resistant construction and integrated moisture separator
- refrigerant gauge located above the controller for ease of troubleshooting
- CAREL microprocessor including dew point, high and low pressure and drain operation
- powder coated aluminum panels are corrosion resistant
- easy installation and start-up
- environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant is both efficient and safe
- automatic expansion valve ensures stable dew point performance even in changing ambient conditions
- fully adjustable and extremely reliable timer drain as standard
- oversized condenser for high