ELGi Premium Filter Series
ELGi Premium Air Line Filters offer 3 levels of compressed air quality:
REQUEST A QUOTE
- 1 micron Particulate filters – filter coarse contaminants from the air stream, typically used to protect your compressed air dryer in your supply system.
- .01 micron Fine Particulate and Oil removal filters – removes fine particles and oil droplets down to .01 micron in size.
- Active Carbon filters – removes oil vapor and odors from your compressed air stream
- High Quality Aluminum Construction Castings 100% leak-tested, 300 psig pressure (without auto float drain) and 248°F temperature ratings
- Delta-P Gauge (standard) Two-sided DP gauge face is not pressurized. Unique magnetic sensor ensures reliability.
- Modular NPT Connections option to bolt up to three filters together with High Nitrile O-ring connection to save space, offer ease with installation and eliminate leaks
- Captive Piston Type O-Ring Annular Seal between head and bowl to prevent leaks
- Flat Spot to aid bowl removal
- External Ribs for easy service/bowl removal
- Internal Ribs To secure element in-place and form a quiet-air zone to prevent condensate re-entrainment
- Large Capacity Condensate Sump with space to install internal float drain
- Automatic Internal Float Drain as standard
- Hexagon on Bottom for easy bowl removal
- Threaded Side and Bottom Drain Port for external auto or manual drain