- solid particles come from ambient air contaminants like dust and from rusted, oxidized pipework. They will cause pneumatic equipment to malfunction, cause instrument and control failures, and contaminate end products
- condensed water droplets come from the humidity in ambient air. Water will oxidize pipework and pneumatic equipment, ruin paint finishes and end products and;
- liquid oil and oil vapors are introduced by compressor lubricants and by hydrocarbon vapors present in ambient air. Oil-free compressed air is particularly important in food and pharmaceutical processes.
Compressed air systems continually challenge filtration with moisture, solid particulates, and liquid oil or oil vapors. CFL Series filter elements represent state-of-the-art filter designs which allow for custom filtration at every installation.
Maximize system air quality by choosing the combination of Champion air treatment products that perfectly match your applications’ requirements.REQUEST A QUOTE
- 20-21250 SCFM
- Maximum working pressure: 300 PSIG
- Maximum inlet temperature: 150°F
- Seven filtration grades provide ISO 8573.1 standard air quality
- Housings used conform to major pressure vessel directives in the Americas, Europe and Asia